Recently, my children went through a stage where they thought they were infants. All of a sudden, one of them was up every couple hours and I very quickly remembered what it felt like to have a newborn. Only this time, I had some experience and perspective and new it wouldn’t last.
I’m super excited to be offering this free New Mom’s Survival Guide! This guide, for both first time and “returning” mom’s of new baby’s, is created to help you know you’re not alone, give you some of the key advice, and helps walk you through some of the toughest parts of parenting. The guide includes the following:
- Letter to the exhausted mom
- Mental Survival Checklist
- Stopping Mastitis in its tracks
- Resource List
- Emergency Contacts Printable (perfect for when you have someone babysitting or a family member watching your baby)
- Bonus printable:
- Sleeping Baby Doorbell printable – Print this pretty little 4×6 printable out and hang with a pretty frame or stick over the doorbell to remind guests and delivery men that you have a sleeping baby.
CLICK HERE to get your copy of the guide today!!
By signing up for this guide, you will be signing up for my email list. You can un-subscribe at any time.